The CRYOCAB is a partial body cryotherapy cab manufactured by CRYOMANUFACTURING.
This class IIb medical device is a regulated health product and carries the CE mark TÜV Rheinland (CE 0197).
It is a device intended to be used to relieve injury, in order primarily to obtain an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect by slowing
down the nerve conduction and lowering the temperature of the tissues by the medical treatments of
- traumatology (muscle injuries, blows, twists, tendinitis)
- rheumatology (chronic inflammatory rheumatism, muscle pain, arthritis, algoneurodystrophy, ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia)
- neurology (multiple sclerosis, depressive syndrome, sleep disorders, migraines, headaches)
- dermatology (eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, scleroderma
Power supply with medical certification
Power: 1,5 kw
Width: 870 mm
Door open: 1 560
Length: 1 400 mm
Height: 2 160 mm
Weight: 250 kg
Nitrogen consomption during the session at -150°c = around 1 liter per minute
automatic adjustment to the patient size (from 1,50m to 2,20m)
- Nitrogen extractor located of the patient’s shoulders to prevent any risk of nitrogen breathing
- Nitrogen extractor located on the bottom part of the chamber to speed up the nitrogen elimination on doors opening
- Built in Oximeter sensor which detects the rate of oxygen in the room and stop automatically nitrogen supply when it goes under 18%.
- Mobile Oximeter sensor which detects leaks even when the cabin is off
- 10 sensors to optimize the cabin safety.
- Chassis fully made out of stainless steel for an enhanced durability and maximizing the robustness
- Laptop dedicated to the cabin control and patient data recording.
- Diagnosis and Maintenance remote control
- Integrated on-board intelligence allowing an accurate handling of the nitrogen injection and control of the sensors.
For information, the data consumption of nitrogen depends of the humidity rate in the room. The CRYOCAB works with liquid nitrogen, product requiring a great prudence of use. It is necessary to have received a training by CRYOMANUFACTURING or by its authorized dealer before using. We urge you to carefully read the instructions and contraindications in the user manual. If any doubt about contraindications, ask a health professional for advice. It should be noted that cryotherapy is currently not eligible for reimbursement by health insurance organizations.